The Los Angeles Dodgers announced Friday the launch of season ticket sales for the 2015 season.
Prices are increasing in many areas of the ballpark, but more than half of season tickets continue to be priced at less than $20, many less than $15, and there will be tickets on the Reserve level for as little as $5.
Dodger season tickets continue to be the greatest value in L.A. sports and among large-market Major League Baseball Clubs. Dodger Stadium offers families one of the best entertainment experiences with a range of ticket options for every budget. The Dodgers sold out of season tickets in 2014 and started a waiting list for the first time in 20 years, capping sales at 35,000. In 2015, the team will again cap sales at 35,000.
Season ticket customers that renew for 2015 will retain the right to purchase 2015 postseason tickets.
Following are highlights of the 2015 Dodger season ticket offer:
- 99 percent of all season tickets increase $5 or less
- 79 percent of all season tickets increase $4 or less
- No seat under $20 increases more than $2
- The one percent of season seats that increase $6-$10 consist of the front row of Field level seats between the bases and the newly-renovated Executive Club level seats
- Tickets on the Reserve level will increase no more than $3
- The Dodgers will continue to have tickets available for as little as $5
- There will be no increase for general admission season parking, while premium season parking will increase by $200 for the 2015 season
“We are tireless in our efforts to field the best possible team, provide a first-class fan experience at the stadium and to be an integral part of making Los Angeles a better community,” said Dodgers’ President and CEO Stan Kasten. “We implemented these adjustments in price structure with a continuing priority to offer a variety of ticketing options that will accommodate any family or individual budget.”
The best way for fans to collect 2015 promotional items and secure tickets for Opening Day and Interleague matchups is to purchase season tickets. For information on benefits in becoming a Dodger season ticket holder and/or to be placed on a waiting list to purchase season tickets, please call (323) DODGERS or visit www.dodgers.com/seasontickets